Textile Roofs 202018 - 20 May 2020
This 25th Anniversary Edition of Textile Roofs again aims to facilitate an intense dialogue on emerging topics in the field of textile architecture and gather an international expert community, who is able to drive the progress: politicians, businessmen, scientists and industrial representatives.
25 years of Textile Roofs seems to be more than a reason to celebrate together the worldwidely longest lasting series of events, that was initiated by our friend and visionary Prof. Lothar Gründig in 1995.
We will make this edition a very special one, with a lot of funny stories, memories, with meeting the outstanding minds of the TR history, with amazing new developements and a lot of special aganda items.
More info on www.textile-roofs.com
TensiNet Partner Meeting 1/2020 at Textile Roofs20 May 2020
WG specifications - eurocode - CEN/TC250 WG527 May 2020
IASS Annual Symposium and Spatial Structures Conference 2020 - Inspiring the next generation24 - 28 August 2020
SLTE VIII30 September - 2 October 2020
The VIII Latin American Symposium of tensile structures aims to cover topics related to the design, project, environmental aspects, calculation, engineering, manufacture and specific assembly of the technology we are involved.
Will be presented:
- Main conferences by leading actors of this technology in the world, both professional and educational Presentations open to researchers, professionals, teachers and students
- Introduction speeches from providers and developers of supplies and technology
- Students contest to stimulate the teaching development
- Workshops of design, calculation and manufacture's softwares
- Meeting of the Latinamerican network of tensile structures
Other activities, such as visits to building site and construction, will also be organized!
International Conference on Advanced Building Skins26 - 27 October 2020
The aim of the Conference on Advanced Building Skins is to achieve a multi-disciplinary, integrated planning approach with architects, engineers, scientists, manufacturers and the building industry to reduce energy consumption of buildings.