POSTPONED _ SLTE VIII
To Friday 02 October 2020
Due to the current situation that the world is experiencing and at this moment in particular Argentina, where the president of the nation has decreed a preventive and compulsory social isolation, uncertainties arise regarding the development of the VIII Latin American Tenstructures Symposium on the established date.
Anyway for now, we have decided to postpone the deadlines set, both for the student contest, the presentation of papers, and registration.
We recall that on our website you can find the rules of the contest, the guidelines for abstracts and papers and the inscriptions.
In the coming weeks we will be communicating more news.
The VIII Latin American Symposium of tensile structures aims to cover topics related to the design, project, environmental aspects, calculation, engineering, manufacture and specific assembly of the technology we are involved.
Will be presented:
- Main conferences by leading actors of this technology in the world, both professional and educational Presentations open to researchers, professionals, teachers and students
- Introduction speeches from providers and developers of supplies and technology
- Students contest to stimulate the teaching development
- Workshops of design, calculation and manufacture's softwares
- Meeting of the Latinamerican network of tensile structures
Other activities, such as visits to building site and construction, will also be organized!